Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!

2011 really kicked off with a bang!! Superb dinner, fantastic company and a first-class fireworks display at a very special location..... What more could one ask for?!?  I'm indeed very blessed! I give thanks to the universe and the creator ... :D (Yes, I've read the SECRET!)

This year is a very special year for Taiwan as they celebrate their 100th year of independence. A crowd of 750,000 people gathered at Taipei city hall to watch a fantastic show of music and lights. Though I was a little tired and generally not a fan of crowded places, it was a really good experience for me.

Fireworks of dragon snaking up 101, 3D views of 100 shooting up in the air and alot more can only be understood when seen with your own eyes. As such, I intend to dutifully upload the 6 minute amateur video onto youtube to share it with you kind people. 


Well, as with all years, I won't bore you with my new year resolutions. But as a close friend says....may this be a year where we all manage to stick with our resolutions. Cheers!

No comments: