Sunday, August 08, 2010

Lunch at Yung Kee on the last day...

After checking my luggage into the Hotel Express station, we took a cab to the famous Yung Kee restuarant which was about 10 mins away by taxi. Had to wait for about 20 minutes for our seats (which isn't long by Hong Kong standards). Service was great, food was fantastic. (Usually food is fantastic and service is not so great...) I'm not complaining but I didn't manage to eat the pigeon dish (my craving) so I guess I will need to visit Hong Kong again soon.

Almost missed my flight as we were having so much fun but anyway it was totally worth it.

Thanks Isa, I had a great time!!

Address: 32-40 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong



  Famous Yung Kee Restaurant (Near Lan Kwai Fong)
Appetizer - Century Egg with Ginger (Very extremely popular)
Kok Poh - Blending of 2 types of tea
Goose Wings
(My Grandpa's favourite - Yes, we are Teo Chew)
Veggies - Xiao Bai Chai
3 Types of Roasted Meat - Goose,, Suckling Pig and Char Siew
Close Up -
Since this is what everyone goes to the restaurant for
Closer...
Doesn't it make your mouth water?
(This shot is especially for BP) 

No comments: