Monday, November 13, 2006

Vera Zagorodnov....my baby niece



Look at her. Isn't she just a cutey? Her name is Vera Zagorodnov and she is my niece. (Yes, yes, I've elevated in status and am now an auntie :P)

She was born on October 30th (thanks k.ling!) at about 1am. A very healthy baby and according to her parents...she is a really good kid as well. She doesn't cry too much and I tell you...she smells wonderful and has got the tiniest toes and fingers.



Baby Vera has got double eyelids and soft black baby hair. My mum says she has got a sharp nose but it doesn't look it in this picture. :P

And actually, I'm telling you that the lower half of her face has got my sister's cheeks. Hahahha...Baby Vera...I hope you grow out of it!

Her daddy takes her out sun bathing on the steps of Nanyang Technological University because baby vera has got slight jaundice problem. But not to worry, in the capable hands of her loving parents and grandma, Vera is bound to make a fast recovery.

P/s: I need to take good care of myself, pamper myself with lots of moisturizer, day cream, night cream, eye cream...... Baby Vera, I love you lots but ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: