Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just believe in yourself...do the right thing....

I haven't had time to blog since March 22nd.

Quick recap of what happened since then: Well, I survived the meeting in Vietnam. Came face to face with the top guy in the company (we shook hands!! such a celebrity, you can even find him on wikipedia) and survived it. I'm quite happy except that now there is more entrusted weight/responsibilities on my shoulders and there are times that I feel like I'm going under. Fortunately, my bosses/colleagues are giving me the support and advice I need to keep me afloat. My direct boss's number is quickly becoming one of my speed dial. (Haha!) I'm really quite blessed to meet some really fabulous people in the company who have been helping me every step of the way.

Since I've gotten back from Vietnam, I have been working real hard to set my priorities straight again. Looking back, its seems like the stress and tension kept building up to that one meeting in Vietnam. Prior to that ONE meeting, everything in my life just went way out of whack. Now, its much better again.

So, I've been really busy trying to balance family, friends and work. Once again, I'm really blessed to have such fabulous people in my life.

I'm getting to spend slightly more time with my paternal and maternal grandmas. On my parternal side, she loves mahjong so since a while back, I've picked up mahjong and recently am starting to be able to "hold the fort" on my own which is really good its really been quite fun! With my maternal grandma, she doesn't like to do much besides complaining so...... we've been going out for a couple of dinners and I visit her home as much as I can. She just needs someone to hear her complain. She's a pessimistic lady, my maternal grandma, so I just don't let her get to me. :)

This weekend (and the few weekends before) is spent just trying to clear some work stuff. Its a terrible headache just trying to sort things out but its fantastic when its finally ALL DONE and you can rest for that half a day before *yikes* the week starts again.

Of course, when Quin is in town, work takes second place.

All in all, I'm a happy camper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back dear. miss reading your updates.