Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blackberry going Ku-Ku

I was overjoyed when I received my FIRST blackberry. With its push email capability, it meant that I could check my emails anytime and anywhere. Oh what a wonderful technology.

We became quickly as one, my blackberry and I, a marriage made in heaven.

"We would never be apart..my darling...I promise you ....." I would whisper into its ears in the middle of the night and when I woke up in the morning, my blackberry would be the first thing I check on. "Are you all right my darling, any messages for me? You always have my utmost attention" I swore my undying love.

And then blackberry got sick. Slowly at first....my temperamental darling restarted ALWAYS in the middle of the most important calls. And alas, the sickness got worse and it happened more and more often and I had to carry mistress "samsung" with me....for the calls.

Recently, blackberry's "memory lapses" continues and it "stutters" and hangs every now and then. I'm normally quite calm when my blackberry does that, I will live with the good times and the bad, I thought to myself. Holding it in my hands, I patiently await for it to resume to normal and then check my emails again.

But now, as I'm blogging this, my blackberry has restarted 8 times and is still continuing to do so.....just lying on the table its going totally KU-KU on me.

I'm not so calm anymore....not now and especially today. Goodbye blackberry, we need to break up.....I'm sad that our union lasted only the year.

*Jme shoves the blackberry under the bed* Bloooooody annoying light.....

No comments: