Thursday, March 01, 2007

Treasure every minute and second of your life....

This is a slightly depressing blog so proceed with caution.

Shocker 1: A couple of days ago, my grand uncle passed away.

Shocker 2: This morning, my grandfather had a major heart attack. He is currently in ICU, in an induced coma and in a critical situation.

Actually I am not sure how I'm feeling inside anymore. People try to comfort me and tell me what is important is to make use of the time that you have to show the people around you that you love them - to treasure your friends and family when they are still around before their time is up ...or your time is up....well...erm....okay, soooooo just in case I don't get this message to you on time, I just want to let you guys know that I really love you and I wish we could have spent more time together and I wish you well and oh yeah, treasure your family and friends every min
and sec of your life before old age, sickness, and death comes up and smacks you in the blarrrrddyy face. Nothing is certain in life except death and taxes.

And hmm...yes, smoke less - (if at all) and erm...remember to be a nicer person with a clean
conscience. I can't stress that enough: Remember to be a better nicer person.

No comments: